James “Jim” Gilligan
- Jim was previously Chief Investment Officer at Invesco, where he oversaw $70 billion in assets in various value-oriented strategies. He joined Invesco upon its acquisition of Van Kampen Funds, where he previously served as portfolio manager.
- Jim was the lead portfolio manager of the Van Kampen Growth and Income and the Van Kampen Equity and Income strategy for 19 years, where he set an industry record by beating his benchmark for more than a decade straight. Assets under Jim’s management peaked at approximately $40 Bn, from a start of less than $2 Bn in the two strategies.
- Jim earned his BA in Economics and Finance from Miami University (Ohio) and his MBA in accounting from the University of Pittsburgh's Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business.
James “Jim” Ulm
- Jim serves as CEO of NewVista Energy Partners, LLC. Jim has over 29 years in the oil and gas industry specializing in corporate and financial management, M&A, asset integration and capital formation. He has extensive experience in the acquisition, development and strategic exit in multiple domestic oil and gas basins.
- Prior to founding NewVista, his most recent role was Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President with Fieldwood Energy LLC (Fieldwood). Prior to Fieldwood, Jim served as CFO for Pogo Producing Company and two private equity backed portfolio companies, where he was instrumental in the growth and ultimate sale of the companies.
- Jim earned a BBA and MBA at the University of Texas at Austin.